Welcoming a New Year 2018

Last Year 2017, which was like just yesterday, We spent it in Paris. On that moment, I was working for a traveling German and Student company called, Studifahrten as part of their staff and photographer. On this time, of course I was not gone pass my New year alone as Thomas was part of my life already, he was by that time my FiancĂ©, how romantic that sound. Even romantic was where we spender the moment, no more that in Disney Land Paris.

It was such a magical night, we were sharing with people and we met lot of new other people and students who comes to Germany to study as also workers. 

That last day of the year I remember it like today, as it was my very first time on a park of this on winter season. How crazy that can be? -  well, Crazy enough it was my first and last time you would find me in a park. It was such a bad idea but at the same time a good one. Bad, as it was totally not a place to go on this cold wind which will hit your face every time you try to ride a roller coaster, or while you stand on the one-two hours line to ride the game. I remember I could barely feel myself many times, therefore, we hided several times inside the inside food courts of Disneyland park. 

Later one, when the night was approaching it got even colder and so windy I wanted to cry. Disneyland is quite known by many of you, and as you know they always before closing the park have fireworks show for their visitor. For New Year's Eve, the show starts a little bit early as the New Year's Count Down is part of their extended special show. While the crowd was gathering that night on the central plaza in front of the Disney castle, I remember how mad and frustrated I was about the cold, I was shaking as an earthquake shakes the earth. My hand frozen so however, I make my best to handle it as I wanted to wait for the countdown to wish Thomas a New and better year for both with a big kiss -  thanks that moment did not happened, as Thomas was so concentrated on taking pictures and forgot to wish me new year. It was just until the complete show ended, when there were no more fireworks and I was already mad at him. I am too romantic and curse probably, but for me it was more important to be wished Happy New Year from my loved ones on the exact moment and not to wait until all the sparkles are gone, specialy when the only one around me of my family I was sharing New Year was with him. 

Moving into this New Year's Eve, to open 2018, Thomas and I are in Phuket Island in Thailand. As we ran away from the Cold winter of Germany, to have some warm vacations and enjoy ourselves together.  We will come on a later post about what was our Trip in Asia. but now let me concentrate on what we did just Last night and how was our experience for New Year here in this beautiful island. For this I will just leave you here a very short impression of it, and in advance to tell you it was definitely better experience than previous year in Paris. Phuket was warm, a bit rainy, and of course and new and different experience on how they celebrate the New Year Eye walking through markets, eating a lot and doing street Karaoke. 

Comments