We meet, We fall in Love, We get Married

On our previous post we explain the generalities of how Thomas and I very first met through a Dating Application called "Lovoo" by 2016.  I also explained the situation of our lives back in that time, specifically mine. We also commented about me telling them Thomas "I had nO interest to meet people from a dating app", how he even insisted me to meet, and finally why did I end giving him a chance to meant even after he cancelled our  very first try - If you haven't read it yet, but still have curiosity then click here

Darmstadt was the town I very first lived in Germany when I came to pursue my Master Degree in international Cooperation and urban Development. Therefore, when I met Thomas just before my thesis defence, I gave him a tour by my own around the town. I took him to all the magical places, which I loved in Darmstadt, and I explain to him why or what it was an amazing place to see. 
Thomas was fascinated with my passion for the tour, he can tell you you almost felt it too. 

The trues is I arrived in Darmstadt by year 2014, and since then I have been so grateful to have started a new path of my life there. I made here so many good friends and It keeps the most amazing memories of my life. Darmstadt was all that I, at the young age of 16 years old I pursued. It was my dreams, fights and goals to envision myself in the place I wanted to be and felt myself. I did not planned to come to Germany, i had no clue about that country, however, it was here where I came and was why mostly Thomas could feel who I was and why I was so full of love and passion in me with myself. Surely, that attracted him even more of me.   

We had walks around parks, went for ice cream at D'carlo Bessungen, walk through the town center areas, took him through tiny streets to see beautiful houses and of course to the so known mark of the city, the Mathildenhohe tower, showed him some of the famous churches,  the Waldspirale, the Darmstadt Theather plaza right in front of it, the Woog, which is Darmastdt artificial lake in case of emergency as it was one of the many cities around Germany almost or complete lost with the bombs of the Second world war. Finally, I also took Thomas to a magical garden, which belong to a house in Darmstadt, and it is open for the public to visit. 

Here I leave a map I made myself for my readers of the tour I made for Thomas on our first date, as how our walk around Darmstadt me it so pleasant, maybe some new in town Darmstadters - because I even consider myself one - get to read this and would like to enjoy my walk too.




  

Comments