S.E.V.E.N.

A number can mean something or anything to someone. Perhaps it means a lucky number, your birth date or of someone special, the number of times you have travelled, or just the number you like. As young kid, I always used to have dreams that some tent to message me something or either they partly came true. They could be bad, they could be scary, or actually they could mean something good. Nowadays, they are no longer happening as I was young, because I refused my own to keep this "Gift" as they might be called, not sure... The reason why I am saying this, is mostly to tell you, that maybe you should pay more attention to what your dream are trying to tell you. Even, I refuse to believe on my dreams, I never though today they would mean something. So as an advice from me to you, maybe it is better to listen a bit more what is happening in our dreams, things that pops from nowhere into your head, that might make you believe is your own though, but maybe is just a Guardian Angel of you trying to tell you something. 

Now that I say this, I think I had my own Angel trying all the time to tell me something, that today would mean a lot to me. When kid, I also had this weird though with numbers, and by jokes I use to tell my mom I knew the lotto number of the day. I was just an innocent kid saying this to my mom, but for what is weird when I told my mom I was told a number from nowhere, but I felted was the number to come out, my mom always forgot to play, and later in the night they came out on the lotto on first. How crazy that can be?! - It sounds crazy to some of you, and maybe interesting to some others.  
Today I want to tell you something I never believed could mean something to me until I few almost a 10 month I was with Thomas, when we start looking out, that by no intention the number S.E.V.E.N has been following us. Before telling you, what are the meaning of all this, let me tell you how the numbered was revealed to me at the age or around 16 y.o. 
A day like any other my mom was taking me with her somewhere I don't remember now, when I was still living in the Dominican Republic. It happens to be that while driving, I saw one of this big sign of the street that shops have and where there phone number are written. A number Seven, zoomed out almost all the way out of this sign getting closer to me, something that only happened to me that moment of my life and never again Repeated! As a joke, once again I told my mom what just happened: - "oh mom look something so crazy just happened, a number seven from that sign in the Colmado shop, just came out to me in a zooming way. Who knows maybe it comes out in the lotto tonight... Why don't you play it?!" -  I remember, I was laughing when I said this to my mom, because it was the craziest thing it ever happened to me. However, my mom told me: "Oh true, maybe I should play it, remains me later, before is 8pm" - thats the time when the daily lottery is announced on TV in Santo Domingo, D.R. 

That was the First time in my life a Seven called my attention, however, even I never forget this event of my life, I put no matter in the future about it, as I said Until about 10 months after I met Thomas. It was 10 month later after I met Thomas, when we married. Nonetheless, this sounds not even Closer to be a S.E.V.E.N. Therefore, let me explain you better how it goes:

1- I was born before time, my born date was for around the 20-23rd of October by year 1989. However, I guess I was too excited that my mom was traveling to the States and I came out earlier then she was almost getting into her Seventh month of pregnancy. There is my first living seven. I was born of seven months, on the Seventh month of the year. So, it might sound like ok, the number seven meant something and that is why she had this Sign Pop Out revelation. Something, I never had in mind. 

2- I already explained above when the number Seven Popped out from a Colmado sign a day while my mom was driving us somewhere and I was about 16 years old. The number came out, and the number came out first on the lottery that night. 

3- For those who read our post "We meet, We Fall in Love, We get Married" and for those who haven't not, then I invite you to read it before continuing this one, so you can understand where this all ends. We mentioned in this post, we were supposed to meet a 5th of September which was a Sunday, however as he cancelled, it wasn't possible until next Wednesday, which was a 7th of September, so here comes our first seven. Again, we never thought about this until almost 10 month later when we were about to marry here in Germany. 

4- Past December, Thomas and I were ready to deposit our request to the Civil offices in Germany to get married. Where processes last about from two to four months until you get married, as they say. However, our process last lot longer. So, seven months later we were finally said that our process of investigation, checking de vanity of my papers deposited where done. Therefore, we could already get married when we wanted. The thing is our process was a bit painful. I was tired, I had no clue why this was happening, my papers where lost in their process, and I had even to re-send some of them again, so you can imagine, when you have no good feedback how someone can get stress and mad, so we were. 
Monday 3rd July after our seven months process ended, we had to present ourselves by the judge, who told himself that we could get married if we wanted right away that Friday or either the upper week. Thomas just heard Friday and said YES! right away, without consulting with me, and without imagining what was Friday. The Judge, took his calendar and said: "Ok, then Friday seventh July at seven in the morning! - it's ok for you?? - I was just arguing with Thomas, that he did not asked me, if I could take off from work, because I needed first to ask my boss before confirming the judge...  The judge, let us talk, but as we were not really paying attention to what he had said, then he repeated to us his question. There was a silence, when Thomas and I heard this and look at each other so surprised as we were not thinking at all about dates. It was in that exact moment when the start looking Seven was following us. Therefore, we just let it be and we married after Seven months process, a seventh of July - month seventh -  by the year 2017 (7.7.2017) - Scary, right?! but AWESOME the number has selected us,
and not us to it. When the day of signing arrived, it was only Thomas and I on the Civil office. The civil wedding took about 3-4 mins to do our Civil wedding short ceremony (some words from our Judge, a Yes from both of us accepting this marriage and our sign as proof. For instance, before we started we gave our judge our phone and asked him to take us pictures while we were signing the papers. I was the first signing our papers and Thomas the second. When later we check our phone to look at the photos, we realised that when Thomas sealed/approved/signed the last -  as I was first - was 7:07am. Right after all was done Thomas left me in my office, as we also went to work. 

5- For our wedding day by the civil in Germany, Thomas and I did not make no celebration, neither decided to have a real wedding. As our plans changed a lot about what to do about it, we only had so we only had a Photoshoot around the fields of the town where we live. Later, it came to our head that I was the old kid of my mom, and Thomas the first, so it was the dream to any mom, too see their kids marry. 
Therefore, we selected October 2017, as there was a free week-vacation of schools on our region in Germany... Thomas, his family and I travelled to the Dominican Republic, to make a family reunion, which we called our wedding and was held a Saturday 7th, October 2017. As our budget was to low we kept it to intimate. We were both families in Juan Dolio Hotels, where we celebrate with about less than 50 guests and gather to celebrate, to have dinner, dance until we couldn't enjoy more that night. After, all was over before midnight, We the younger ones jumped in the pool until almost 4am in the morning. 

6- From the three sister we are from my mom's marriage with my dad - I mentioned before he had six girls - I am the only from us who also seems to share the number. S.E.V.E.N is the number, which follows my mom's too. My mom told me, just a month ago when I was telling her about all these sevens things idea for my new post, that it was also her number. I was so surprised, as the she tells me all these and more that she was dreaming about it lately. For instance, my mom has been moving out yearly from houses to houses. At the beginning, it was for business purposes, as she is a merchant, but nowadays, because it is needed. She had search for a new apartment to live in, as the one she lived was a disaster of existence. After five months, she finally found and opportunity, which for her crazy luck, ended to be so similar to the one apartment she dreamed of, and guess what? - Number seven, Crazy!!!! 

7- A month before I am posting this today, I realised Thomas and I have Seven Years Difference, because it was about a month ago I decided to write this post, and I put it on an Idea paper for my future posted, and as for the first time I wanted it to be special, as I always post on Sundays, the first Sunday of year 2018, bangggg it was a seven. And there you go, Seven all the way! - How could I know back then, when I was 16 years old, it would mean so much today. 

By the time you finish reading this post, it has been exactly seven things listed, which had happened to us with a real SEVENTH meaning. There is just left to say, we cannot wait to see what else the S.E.V.E.N will bring to us in the future. Dear reader, now that you have heard a very important fact "number" from us, it's the time we would like to hear about yours. Tell us:
- What has a big meaning to you in your life or what has being a huge sign for you? - Is it a number or is it something else?

Comments