Sweets and Salty Snack Lover

Who does not like sweets or salty snacks, 
not like just a little, but not liking it at all?! 

Nowadays, people are too much into taking care of their health or their images, and so. I am one of those too, but I am not obsessed on being fit. However, I do care when I see a tiny belly trying to pop out and there is when I start like crazy with the need to run on that running machine upstairs home. 

Going to the main question, I won't point it as a negative answer for me, as from many things I love in life, sweets are one of them, plus salty snacks, "OMG! They are just awesome". We need them both in our bodies, even an exaggeration of its consume can be really bad for our health. 

I would like to hear who does not like salty snacks, because I do love them. However, I'll share about a specific one by giving you a hint question: Who does not like Popcorn? 
A week or two ago I was watching a program on TV talking about the top 5 must favs snacks on German Kino's - Cinema in German. Popcorn, taking the second place, as Nachos and cheese taking the top 1 most consumed in German Kino's.   

Nonetheless, I cannot add myself into that loving list of popcorn, maybe for the nachos one. Yeah, you read it, I am not fan or friend, neither hate them. However, I would prefer not to eat them as I have such a sensitive dental gum. That's the biggest reason why I don't like to eat popcorn. 
For my bad luck, Thomas loves it, but thankfully, we go to kino's maybe twice a year and when we do you can imagine Thomas will go for his popcorn and me for sweets. However, sometimes I feel tempted by them and give them a tiny little tasty try. 

Taking back my favourite of both, or depends on my moment mood, like this lately days, sweets. I would like to hear who does not like sweets? I think as one of the best kid's seller on markets around Germany and deleting Crepes with Nutella from the list. I am talking about Sugar Cotton, as said in German "Zuckerwatte". Well, I am IN LOVE with them! Crazily, as kids are. 

When walking around Christmas markets, fairs or any other call up events in Germany, there is always a kiosk selling sweets. For instance, if I get lost in a market there you might find me, if I am not riding mechanic games or eating "Curry wurst" - you know those cute grilled sausages with curry sauce on top or a side. Mhmmm, I am already getting hungry, and not thinking sweetly. Ha, Ha!

However, I don't have the best teeth ever. I am missing some of them, like the not so needed ones in the back - Well, I'm actually laughing about this true fact. As child, I was a constant visitor to the dentist, and I guess I am still. I don't know why, but I'm sure it is worse for me as I love to have sweet mostly at nights. Like last night, I was at the Christmas market in Gustavsburg with my family, I saw from far the sweets kiosk, but Thomas had already look that direction. As he knows me so well, even before I said it, he asked me if I wanted cotton candy. So, I ran there to get on the line and in a moment the cotton lady was not by the cotton machine, I was trying to steal it to take it with me home - I was just making fun. 

Wait a second, I shouldn't be judging myself for loving this crazy, sweet and softy caramel. I should be judging the man who invented Cotton candy machine, Dr. William James Morrison together with John c. Warton, being Mr. Morrison a dentist. 
Yes! my readers, a dentist has the fault, he wanted people to be kept on their operation dental rooms. Therefore, I'll leave todays post with a nice video I found in Youtube that explains a bit more about this creation story, what they called "Fairy floss".



Hope you liked this video, 
and so, share with us what sweets
or salty snacks you love the most.

Comments