Needed Peace or a STOP

"There are moments in life you just wish time
stops and never runs again"

Back in the time, by the year 2012 I used to have a blog like many others. Having a blog by that time was something IN, because around that age, which I was on my early 20s, many people I knew had a space to write.

My blog was not these typical famous blogs of fashion, traveling, journalist or book writers in its boom now... My blog, was more my diary, a real personal one - which I deleted. Even it was public when it existed, I was not interest on having an open public who reads about me. Even though I did not privatise it and I did have some readers and followers -  just a few!

On my blog, I used to express myself and release how I felt on those moments of my life when I was dealing with situations I couldn't express to the other, because of past facts that happened in my life as a teenager. Things that did not allow me to speak freely about my real feelings with my family and friends, neither with a physiologist, when I should have done it. However, by the time I was brave enough to tell myself I should have done it, many years past. 

 "You need to focus and find peace somewhere inside of you,
 because thoughts might be killing you, while 
you’re hiding all you want to say"

This was a quote I wrote on one of my post called "Needed Peace". I can remember what was happening to me in that moment of my life. Many confusions, growing up, broken heart, missing my death dad, sexual abuse, figuring what you want in life and many other battles with ourselves. You know, all those grown up facets that teenagers should never pass through. For what is interest, I find out that before all those crazy things that happened in my past I was different, and all those things changed me and I was no longer who I used to be... Therefore, every time I felt sad or depress I was in need of peace, I was quite and looking for focus in my life. At that age, we humans are so confused that we can lose yourself.

The reason I wanted to point out this quote, as it called my attention, is because I see how many people like to judge you and only see surfaces through our channels, and really think that what they see, is who we are 100%. In a sort way, many people think we are superficial, unbreakable, robots or just people who want to through things to other faces. Guess what? - that is not who we are. We are also humans, and we feel! We are not fake or made of plastic. We are living on the same globe called earth. 
Don't get me wrong, but I can proudly say, that I am who am I, because I choose to be her. For instance, I must Thank all those trashy and bad situations of my past. Thanks to them, I became this strong, positive, respectful,  encouraging, lovely and sensitive women I am today. Today, I feel more human than yesterday! 

I will leave this post today just by telling you that we are all humans, we have to face difficult in life. So, what you see on anyone else social channels, does not mean their lives are Perfect, because no one's lives is. We all have battles, we all have proofs in live to pass through and succeed... We, all bloggers, influencers, travellers are normal human beings just like you. 
The difference is we choose to be who we are. We have chosen happiness, to be positive and hard workers... We are not the type of people wasting our time comparing ourselves with others. We take days one by one, trying to take the right choices for us, finding right solutions to our problems and not throwing the fault on other or taking them against you, all the way around we are making our best to do good to others. 

My advice for anyone reading this is to find a focus in your life, go for what you want no matter what - really no matter what - no matter how long it will take you - so don't set yourself a time, or it can brake you down. For instance, do not forget what is wrong and what is right, because life is made by our own decisions. 

Decision should be taken wise, because they will take you in the path in life you should be and hopefully where you want your life to be. Furthermore, sometimes the things we want are not made for us, and only if God believes his/her son/daughter really deserves to be there, he will allow it, but it all will depend with the heart you come for it and also with that plan god had for you in life. 


... with all respect, kisses and love,
Edith and Thomas will go to sleep.
Good Night!

Comments